Saturday, September 30, 2006
2:08 PM /
0 comments
OH MY. can someone tell me how do ppl score like one-digit L1R5 or a low 10 plus L1R5 for prelims?! no matter how i count, i think i'm gg to get like near 20 alr la, unless miracles happen! it's like today my mum jst told me that my cousin scored 14 points, and he couldnt get to a good jc, like acjc or maybe even mj? GOSH. what bout me?! i can go nowhere alr la. and i just read eugenia ling's blog, and she got 9 points?! GOSH SMART ASS! i want to be like you! (:
HMM. suddenly i feel motivated to study even harder. (: i shall start the countdown to remind myself. HMM.
18 more days to my mep prac, which is my birthday. HAI.
26 more days to start of actual o lvl pprs!
i shall start studying now. (: ohh and my dad's back. (: i see my winter clothings! HEH. and i think this is so interesting.
Tag my board and..
1. I'll respond with something random about you.
2. I'll challenge you to try something.
3. I'll pick a colour that I associate with you.
4. I'll tell you something I like about you.
5. I'll tell you my first/clearest memory about you.
6. I'll tell you what animal you remind me of.
7. I'll ask you something I've always wanted to ask you.
8. You must post this on yours.
HEH. okay i am jst pure bored la kay. (:

